Almond Pollination Service
Services We Offer to the Grower:
- A hassle-free professional pollination season, with quality beehives.
- Your asking minimum and average frame strengths requirements will be met.
- Pollination Portfolio:
- Placement Plan with a professionally engineered topographic map.
- 1st Inspection: 20% random sample basis report within 90 days to arrival on orchard.
- 2nd Inspection: 100% sample basis report upon arrival on orchard.
- 3rd Inspection: 10% random sample basis report before removal from orchard.
- We can provide a county inspection report.
- We offer a choice of either one or two story beehives.
- We will correlate the arrival and removal of beehives.
- We will coordinate with beekeepers on weekly maintenance.
- We have access to extra hives in the case of an emergency.
- We provide written or digital contracts between the beekeepers and the grower.
- We handle all payments and billing between the beekeeper and the grower.
- We handle all IRS and State reporting requirements.
- We are licensed and insured.
How Important is “Bee Hive Strength” and “Field Force”?
- Field force is the number of bees that leave the hive to pollinate the trees.
- It would take almost Two & a Half 6-frame hives to equal the Field Force of one 8-frame hive!